This year I'm without coworkers, but that's ok. I still received lovely texts, sent some of my own, and wore a pretty red shirt.
Happy heart things:
- A St. Bernard puppy named "Garbanzo" exists
- My friend asking me to be background vocals and guitar in live performances of his upcoming album (more on this in a later post, because this is SUPER exciting for me!)
- Running into a local on the street today and getting a potential new freelance gig from it
- Sweet texts
- Excitement, intention and consistency
- Feeling heard
- When a smile gets stuck on your face
- "You Make My Dreams" by Hall & Oates
- Gifts from friends
- New adventures ahead
May you be aware of all of the love in your life today and always, friends. Happy Valentine's Day!